Things that aren't as important as they should be.

Wednesday, November 3, 2010

How does one become a bear trainers?

Wednesday, November 3rd 2010

     Email day? I suppose if people take the time to write to me I’ll try my best to occasionally reply. So here we go, ShadowNymphAlone@moonmails.com asks, “What do you think of people who bash twilight and think they’re moral crusaders?”

     You might be shocked by this, but I think these people are stupid. I also think people who blindly love twilight are stupid. I also think people who train bears are stupid. Etc. etc. How does one even become a bear trainer?

     Next up, Wemightbegiants@gmail.com “I read that you started listening to Lesley Gore, so I found this and I thought you might like it. http://www.lesleygorefanclub.com/. That is the only fan club approved and officially recognized by Lesley Gore. There a biography and pictures and stuff. You can for $10! I think I might join. I mean, look at all the stuff you get a membership card, her complete discography, a welcome letter (from Lesley!) and a newsletter. Anyways, I hope things are going awesome for you. Roland OUT.”

     Roland, I appreciate your enthusiasm, but I’m not quite sure I’m ready to commit. Rest assured it’s definitely a strong “maybe” for my Christmas list. I mean I love membership cards. It would look great in my wallet next to my expired Miley Cyrus fan club card.

No comments:

Post a Comment