Things that aren't as important as they should be.

Friday, November 19, 2010

Jeans and a Hoodie

Friday, November 19th 2010

     I’m desperately trying to sleep. I want to be entirely alert for the show tomorrow. Connie is coming over at 6:00 so we can get ready together. I’m not sure what she has in mind since I don’t really wear make up and plan on wearing a shirt and jeans under a hoodie. I swear, if she tries to give me a makeover I’m setting her on fire.

     I’m in for a crazy few days regardless. Tomorrow, Kate Nash followed by Connie sleepover. Sunday, God help me, I have to go to a Craft fair in Brooklyn with my mother. That is quite possibly the most depressing sentence I’ve ever written.

     As if that wasn’t ghastly enough, during dinner tonight, (English Muffin Pizza night. Hey it’s not my fault they let me pick dinner once a week) my Daddy Dearest informed me that he was taking me to a Devils game on Wednesday. A hockey game… great.

     Why the hell are my parents trying to spend time with me? I don’t like it. I know lots of kids get all sorts of messed up when they don’t get enough attention from their parents, but I’m willing to take that risk. I’m sure when I’m smoking meth in an abandoned warehouse in a few years I’ll be bitter, but right now I just want to be left alone.


No comments:

Post a Comment