Things that aren't as important as they should be.

Monday, November 22, 2010

Bobby has no winkie.


Monday, November 22nd 2010

     I’m having some mixed feelings about The Hunger Games. On the one hand, it’s the best book I’ve read since Tender Morsels. It’s Battle Royale meets The Lottery meets Death Race 2000 meets Kitchen Confidential. I love it and am already deep into the second book, Catching Fire. On the other hand… I think I gained 5 pounds reading it. There is sooo much food. I actually stopped reading the banquet scene in Catching Fire to get Oreos and milk tonight.

     I’m still not acknowledging the Vanessa thing. I’m not sure if I don’t wanna deal with or I just don’t care anymore. She actually looked at me during lunch today and Connie asked “Who the hell is that?” and I couldn’t lie to her. (If she found out it’d be like telling a kid there’s no Santa Claus or the Easter Bunny or that Robert Pattinson doesn’t have a penis.)

     I’ll summarize. Vanessa Barlow was my best friend in 6th and 7th grade and now she’s not. Somehow we stopped talking the summer before 8th grade and by the time school started we were arch enemies. Connie offered to confront her for me. I really need to start being a better friend to her.

     She hasn’t tried calling me today, so it can’t be all that important anyway.

     I leave you tonight with the most ridiculous website in history.
http://thinkingofrob.com/tag/fan-art/

No comments:

Post a Comment