Things that aren't as important as they should be.

Saturday, November 6, 2010

Later on I'll cry my stupid eyes out.

Friday, November 5th 2010

     I think my annoying music experiment is beginning to pay big dividends. I was shocked when my mom actually gave me permission to see a concert without her. On Saturday, November 20th I’m going to the Kate Nash in Montclair. I get a ticket, a ride to the theater and cab fare home and also, the feeling of being a “big girl now.” All I have to do is call as soon as the show is over and let them know I’m heading home. If Connie isn’t grounded she may go too. Not that it’s saying much, but this is easily the most exciting thing to ever happen to me.

     I don’t want to do anything to jinx this so I deleted all of the New Kids on the Block from my iPod and hard drive. It’s not like I can’t find it again when I need to keep Ma and Pa in line. In the mean time I only have 15 days to memorize 2 albums worth of songs. It's been a big day, so I'm taking a shot of NyQuil and nodding off.

No comments:

Post a Comment