Things that aren't as important as they should be.

Sunday, November 21, 2010

The Nutella Crepes vs The Past


Sunday, November 21st, 2010

     Joy! Rapture! Hallelujah! There is a God! My mom ran into traffic on the Belt Parkway, gave up on the Brooklyn Crafts Fair and we went to IHOP instead. My mother said “it’s so good to see you smiling. I’m so glad we got to spend the day together.” I thought to myself that if she’d just keep feeding me Nutella Crepes and I’d drop out and hang with her full time.

     I did hug her though. I felt bad when she said “I just hope you aren’t too disappointed we missed the Fair.” She’s just so clueless sometimes. Like I really wanted to spend my day seeing a bunch of Etsy whores pimping out their loneliness. All in all it’s been a great weekend.

     At least it was until we got home and my dad told me Vanessa Barlow called. I didn’t believe him so I made him repeat it like 4 times before going to check the Caller I.D. I looked at my cel, which was turned off, and when I turned it on 4 texts popped up. 3 were from Connie but the 4th was from one Vanessa Barlow “please call me back when you get a chance.”

     I can’t even begin to process this now.

No comments:

Post a Comment