Things that aren't as important as they should be.

Wednesday, November 17, 2010

One Swan Is Deceiving Us All

Tuesday, November 16th, 2010

     I was promised Taco Bell this morning. Before you accuse me of overreacting I’d like to put a spotlight on the word “Promised.” My stupid dad forgot to stop off at Taco Bell on the way home. It put me into a deep sadness that even Sun Wah Kitchen’s House Special Lo Mein could not fix.

     After dinner I went into my room and put on my go to depression music, Camera Obscura, but I didn’t even get to enjoy that. Mom walked in and let me know that she “loved Camera Obscura! We can go see them together next time they come around.” I have got to find a way to cancel my parents’ Alternative Press subscription.

     At least I’m still super excited about Saturday. Connie’s mom talked to mine for an hour today and it’s official. Connie and I will be seeing Kate Nash Saturday night and she’s crashing at my house afterwards. We just have to make sure she gets to church by 11 Sunday.

     Sorry, I’m just not that entertainment tonight, so I leave you with this. http://www.cannonrun.com/lubrication-chart/


No comments:

Post a Comment