Things that aren't as important as they should be.

Saturday, January 29, 2011

Trains and stuff.

Saturday, January 29th 2011

     Parents took me to the diner this morning. I got French toast and poached eggs and that made me feel a little better. Watched Unstoppable when we got home and that was pretty solid, although I may have to read up on some train physics stuff now because that stuff didn’t seem right. Tonight is the world premiere of Mega-Python vs Gatoroid and I convinced Vanessa and Connie to come over and watch it with my family. I will be sure to give you a full review very soon. I’m helping my mom clean now, which really means that I’m pretending to use a Swiffer while I watch the Food Network. By the way, in case you haven’t checked it out, Cupcake Wars IS as good as it seems.

     I think my mom noticed that I wasn’t feeling well (or heard the suicide anthems blasting non-stop from my room) because she got Taco stuff and is making cupcakes for tonight. My dad also got me a little stuffed dinosaur when he went out for milk at Dollar General.

     I’m only gonna say this one time. Sometimes… very rarely… my parents don’t totally suck. I’m gonna go “clean” some more and wait for the fun times.