Things that aren't as important as they should be.

Wednesday, January 5, 2011

School Daze



Wednesday, January 5th 2011

     MTV is remaking Skins in 2 weeks. I reserve the right to vomit now. Can you get an STD from watching TV? I probably shouldn’t be so judgmental. I just am bored and going back to school today didn’t exactly increase my amusement level.

     Well, not entirely un-amusing. Tensions are building at our lunch table. Vanessa invited John Saunders to eat with us and both of Connie’s boys got really possessive. They were entirely rude to John so he left. Connie yelled at them and they started having the “you have to choose” argument while Vanessa and me ate their cookies. I expect to be discussing Connie’s dilemma all week ad nauseum. (Did I use that right? I always like the way that sounds. Classier than Connie makes me wanna puke sometimes.) I am trying desperately to be helpful and understanding. I don’t know if I’ve mentioned this, but helpful and understanding are not exactly my “default setting.” I am putting the effort in though because after New Year’s I think that I have to admit to myself that Connie and Vanessa are “Friend Friends” and I should treat them better. Especially Connie. I don’t wanna seem all Emma about it but the poor girl needs my help.

     I’m only gonna do one email today, but it’s a long one and it’s from my new favorite reader, Cyndi F.

        ladywolf126@gmail.com writes: I started reading The Hunger Games. Fab book, I want a fire dress. Katniss is a horrible name.
I noticed something while browsing Barnesandnoble.com for books to buy. They have taken the guesswork out of buying erotic novels! Now next to the title in parenthesis, they tell what genre of erotica it is. For example...
On Cherry Hill (An Erotic / Erotica Paranormal tale)
Under Mr. Nolan's Bed (An Erotic / Erotica Menage Romance)
Candy Store (An Erotic Contemporary Romance)
Christmas Stalking (An Erotic / Erotica Suspense Romance)
Babysitting the Baumgartners (An Erotic / Erotica Ménage Coming of Age Tale) 
Also:
Who’s hotter?
Robert Pattinson or Pat Robertson? Kiera Knightley or Natalie Portman? Hayden Christianson or Zach Braff?
      Dearest Cindi, first off, the who’s hotter question. I can’t tell any of those people apart, so it’s a wash. Also, thanks for helping fill out my reading wishlist. And here I was wondering how to spend the Barnes and Noble gift cards she dumped on me. (Collected over birthday and Christmas gifts, I hope no one ever figures out that she doesn’t read.) I’m just happy that there are people in the world who can tell me the difference between and Erotic Ménage Romance and an Erotic Ménage Coming of Age Tale.
      Back to my Chad Michael Murray Marathon.

No comments:

Post a Comment