Things that aren't as important as they should be.

Friday, January 14, 2011

I don't wanna be anything other than what i've been trying to be lately.

Friday, January 14th 2011


     I’m really need to start being healthier. I stayed home sick again today. I’m only 14, so I should be the picture of perfect health right? I shouldn’t be chasing Sudafed with Zicam on a Friday night.

     Okay, to be fair, all I had planned was going to Burlington Coat Factory with Connie and Lord Vaslering to help her pick out a new coat after school. I wonder if they have a cape section? Speaking of The Cape, watched the premiere last week and it was a complete and utter piece of crap. I will try one more episode, but my loyalty to Summer Glau does have its limits.

     Instead I stayed home and watched my 12 favorite episodes from the first 2 years of One Tree Hill. My mom went and got me 5 different types of medicine and some Vaporub. She said that she used to rub it on my chest when I was sick as a kid. I think I remember that. Eww.

     Vanessa is visiting her grandparents this weekend and Connie is banned from hanging out with me while I’m sick because evidently I may have given her a slight case of small pox the last time. I swear, people are so protective about their kids.



No comments:

Post a Comment