Things that aren't as important as they should be.

Thursday, January 6, 2011

Someone better than Scott Pilgrim.

Thursday, January 6th 2010
      Inspired by yesterday’s email, I went and googled “worst romance novel of all time.” Not only did this provide me with much needed laughs, but I also compelled me to download a book. Not just any book… “The Very Virile Viking” by Sandra Hill. I won’t mince words here. OMFGx2. I can’t even begin to summarize this erotic (I think) tale of a time travelling Viking.
      I’m not even a quarter of the way through it and I’m already blown away. A Viking guy named Magnus basically can just look at a wench and knocks her up. He’s a big bad dude and somehow ends up in modern day LA. I’ll be sure to keep you posted.

     Because of the Very Virile Viking I’m now pretty sure I don’t know how sex works anymore. The book was so confusing that I am now not actually sure what constitutes the physical act of love.

     In general I don’t get the huge macho man crush thing. I don’t need vamps and wolves to get me going. I like boys who I at least I think I have a shot at beating up. I’m basically just looking for an attractive Michael Cera.

     I’m off to call Connie while I IM Vanessa. Wish me luck.


No comments:

Post a Comment