Things that aren't as important as they should be.

Tuesday, January 11, 2011

The Dark Elder's Dark Test.

Tuesday, January 11th 2011

     “I’m sorry Penderson… but I can’t choose. You have always been my world but what am supposed to do when my world burst asunder!” I trembled harder with every passing breath, but I knew I couldn’t stop. I had to make him believe me in order to pass the Dark Elder’s Dark Test. I glowered at him and raged “AWAY BEAST! LEAVE ME NOW!”

     Two lonely tears fell slowly from his beautiful eyes. He backed away like a defeated angel descending to Hell after the Fall. He started to speak… but couldn’t get any words out. He turned and flew off into the night.

     And just like that… Penderson Reelings, the one true love of my life, was gone.

     Yup, it’s another one of those nights.


No comments:

Post a Comment