Things that aren't as important as they should be.

Monday, February 28, 2011

Again the end why won't it stop help no leave me alone.

Monday, February 28th 2011

     Lady GaGa must be stopped. Connie and Vanessa came over today after school and forced me to watch the Born This Way video. I had already written off the Lady when I heard the song. I just felt that she wasn’t growing as an artist and become too derivative to be relevant to my life anymore. I’m snooty, so that’s to be expected. I was a little surprised that both Connie and Vanessa had toned down the GaGa lovefest but even more shocked when they told me how they now officially hate GaGa because of the song and video. They brought ice cream and we all investigated the video together.

     Lady GaGa, I hate you now. I hated it from the unicorn. It was gross, unoriginal and worst of all, boring. You’re a soda jerk.

     Now on to something I actually care about. I’m sitting through the freaking Bachelor just to get the essential DWTS information I need. It’s a problem, I know, just as bad as my Disney Princess and Real Housewife issues.

     AND THE FIRST FIVE NAMes… suck. Wow. Please don’t let this be happening to me.

     I can’t believe this. After months of waiting… the best they give me is Kirstie Alley?


     Depressed. Going to put on Melanie Pain again.


No comments:

Post a Comment