Things that aren't as important as they should be.

Monday, February 7, 2011

Monday, February 7th 2011

     My name is Marina… and I can never be forgiven. My crimes span the realm of sin from top to bottom, but those are nothing compared to Final Sin.

     My happy days are over. Gone. Obliterated. Destroyed. Thrown into the fires of Super Hell.

     I will never walk in Domed Paris and see the Ashes of the Eiffel Tower ever again. Most of all, she would never see Beloved. I’ve come full circle from ingénue, to Crowned, to Banished and now… the end.

     I renounce my titles. I cleanse my flesh, but have no such hopes… for my soul. My fire skin is in charge now. I walk with the Demons now. It is all for you, Beloved.

     As you can see, I haven’t given up on “Spoiled By The Spoils” my dystopian sci fi romance epic. I admit, there are a few holes in the plot, but I think I can still make it work.

     I didn’t get enough sleep last night and was dozing off all day in class. At least 3 of my teachers think I’m on drugs. I may use that to maintain low expectations for my schoolwork. I’m going to sleep.


No comments:

Post a Comment