Things that aren't as important as they should be.

Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Wednesday, February 16th 2011

     I ate roasted chicken and rice for dinner and my mom made chocolate cake for dessert. I’m ready to sleep like now. I will not attempt any original thought today, but I will answer emails. (btw, Roland, where have you gone?)

     Bloodygood14@fakemail.com asks “Why have you stopped talking about Twilight and Vampire Diaries? Who do you like better, Bella or Elaina?”

     Bloodygood, that’s a stupid question followed by a good question. I talk about what I want when I want and there is no rhyme or reason to it.

     I think I hate both Bella and Elaina equally. I think part of my recent distaste with vamp drama in general is that for some reason it’s perfectly acceptable for these super-statutory rape scenarios to play out in them. Both Edward and Stephan are over 200 years older than their young lady counterparts. Oh wait… Bella waits until she’s 18. What a wuss. Anyway, my parents would kill me if I dated a senior, let alone someone who was alive during the Civil War. They’re both being taken advantage of, but Elaina’s vamp is a whole lot hotter, so I guess I like Elaina better.

     My old pal Cindy F wants pontificates “So I’ve been browsing Tiffany.com and it made me realize, I might be a bit of a material girl deep down. What about you? Do you wear any jewelry? What’s your favorite thing at Tiffany & Co? Have you seen Breakfast at Tiffany’s?”

     I went to Tiffany’s once and I cried. That stuff is all so stupid pretty and equally stupid expensive. I begged my mom to get me a cupcake charm but she just laughed at me. Thanks, now I’m gonna be up all night on the site picking my favorite thing. Breakfast at Tiffany’s was kinda cool but also kinda boring. It made me want to diet, which is never a good feeling. I suppose if gun to my head I had to pick something from Tiffany’s I’d pick something practical like this. http://www.tiffany.com/Shopping/Item.aspx?fromGrid=1&sku=25387163&mcat=148205&cid=288186&search_params=s+1-p+5-c+288186-r+-x+-n+6-ri+-ni+0-t+-k+

     Okay, Tiffany.com gave me a headache, so goodnight. I will try to dream of cupcakes tonight.

No comments:

Post a Comment