Things that aren't as important as they should be.

Sunday, February 6, 2011

My whole life is like a picture of a sunny day.

Sunday, February 6th 2011

     Football is boring, but Super Bowl snacks are great. Also, my parents have no idea how many beers are in the fridge so I can feel like a badass and sneak a few to wash down my pigs in a blanket. I spent most of the game browsing www.iheartguts.com for my next favorite tee shirt.

     Somewhere in the 3rd quarter I asked my dad if I could watch TV in my parents room so I could watch On Demand and watched the first 3 episodes of Portlandia which has instantly become my new favorite show of all time. I don’t know how or why this happened (wtf is the girl from Sleater-Kinney doing on a skit show?) but I hope that it never ends. I’m gonna start looking at schools in Oregon. Also, I wanna “put a bird on it.” (Look it up. www.putabirdonit.com )I’m trying to get Con and Vanessa to watch it with me, but I don’t think that’s actually gonna happen.

     While it has been a pretty much perfect weekend, I’m gonna cap it off with a song which can both illustrate the highs of the weekend, yet foretells of the certain misery which awaits me in the near future. My whole life is like a picture of a sunny day!



No comments:

Post a Comment