Things that aren't as important as they should be.

Saturday, February 12, 2011

Like Yay. Giant. F#$%ing. Blueberries.

Saturday, February 12th 2011

     What is the freaking deal with all these blueberry emails??? It took a while for me to notice, but now it’s consuming me. I must have had some weird black out where I went on a crazy blueberry research spree and signed up for a blueberry email list.

     I know that there are bigger problems in the world, but this is at the very least disturbing. Every day I get 2 or 3 emails promising me Giant Blueberry Plants!

     Yes, my life has hit a new low for boredom. I’m going to Target tomorrow to spend the rest of my gift card and maybe I can get my mom to make tacos for dinner. I NEED to get out of this rut.

     Sorry I’ve avoided posting the last few days but there really is nothing new going on. I’m still a loser. Connie is still planning her perfect Valentine’s Day with her boy and Vanessa is still the same hot and cold BFF she’s always been. My parents still fight when they think I’m not looking and I still need to lose 10 to 30 pounds.

     I can now play 6 chords on the guitar and my flannel still looks awesome. (It’s the only thing I have that both Vanessa and Connie are jealous of.)


No comments:

Post a Comment