Things that aren't as important as they should be.

Monday, February 21, 2011

Penelope hates the volcano. Somebody IS watching.

Monday, February 21st 2011

     This is the first beast and I know it will not be the last. Thornbeasts are nothing if not persistent and evil. Such cold eyes and heartless teeth I have never seen before. They did not miss the mark when they named this place Super Hell. I am ready.

     Who am I? I’ve twice had a name but neither means anything to anyone now. Don’t call me Marina. Don’t call me _____. Call me Fire Skin. Call me Nothing.

     I face the first thorn and my Flame roars. Blue shines and I know the Dark Elder is watching. Arnswark is waiting. I will fight… and I will remember his name.

     So how was your day? I’ve had a relaxing day off. Quick note: the movie should have been called “It’s kind of a BORING Story.” The kid in it is super adorable hot, I love Emma Roberts and I still couldn’t even pretend to be interested.

     I guess our cable company is giving us a free trial of the ID network this week or something. How the hell did I live before without Stalked: Someone Is Watching and Disappeared?



     I’m angry that my volcano kit was dysfunctional but I made the best of if. Stay tuned for my photo editorial this week, “Dinosaurs vs Army vs Farm Animals: We Will Win.”

No comments:

Post a Comment