Things that aren't as important as they should be.

Saturday, February 26, 2011

Trees on your back? Are you sure?

Saturday, February 26th 2011

     Another weird day. Connie already cracked and called me this morning to ask if she could come over to watch the Oscars, but Vanessa still isn’t talking to me. I am going to have to be the bigger person. (And for once, I’m not making a fat joke at myself.)

     My parents could tell I was feeling extra catatonic today so they insisted that I go into the city with them to the Planned Parenthood rally. “It would be good for you to see a bit about how the world works” my dad said. I guess they were right, it was fun, informative and further confirmed my deep desire to move to Canada before it’s too late. As much as it is a serious issue and as much as I respect people’s passion, I did manage to take a picture of the stupidest jacket on the planet.

No comments:

Post a Comment