Things that aren't as important as they should be.

Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Mu$ic

Wednesday, March 2nd 2011

     It is on. Just as I was ready to write off the Miami girl as being dull, Lea Black calls up Andy and starts talking incredible smack to C Rice and with the uttering of the words “Thousand Dollar a Night Hooker” it was on. Cancel my Tuesday plans for the next 2 months for they belong to The Real Housewives of Miami.

     Connie made me a mix today and I’m almost afraid to open it. She said “it’s only fair and there is no reason that I can’t give you new music too. You should keep track of what the rest of the world is listening to sometimes.”

     I hate it when anyone but me is right. I suppose I could break away from my nonstop Melanie Pain/Best Coast/Dethklok playlist for a few minutes.

     Anyway, here is Connie’s mix for moi.

Grenade / Bruno Mars
Hold It Against Me / Britney Spears
Single Ladies / Beyonce
Blow / Ke$ha
Only Girl (In The World) / Rihanna
I Gotta Feeling / The Black Eyed Peas
Hot N Cold / Katy Perry
Your Love Is My Drug / Ke$ha
Teenage Dream / Katy Perry
The Only Exception / Paramore
Right Round / Flo Rida
Lady Antebellum / Need You Now
Time After Time / Cindy Lauper
All I Want For Christmas Is You / Mariah Carey

     Overall I think she did a good job mixing things that I could possibly like with things that she knows will make me puke. At least I don’t have to pretend I don’t like Ke$ha and Katy Perry around her anymore. Lady Antebellum is by far the worst piece of crap I have ever heard in my life and Paramore bores the crap out of me, however. Overall, considering the source, I give Connie a B+ for the effort. She offered to send the same mix to Vanessa who promptly said “You couldn’t pay me.”

     Now Connie thinks Vanessa hates her guts and she’s a little bit right so all I can say is “Vanessa is just a very complicated girl.” I really need more than just 2 friends. Anyone?


No comments:

Post a Comment