Things that aren't as important as they should be.

Thursday, March 3, 2011

on the dark side.

Thursday, March 3rd 2011

     I tried eating a smaller portion for dinner and I’m still hungry. I made the mistake of getting on the scale in the bathroom today and then googling what the “proper weight for my height” was. Am I too young for hypnosis?

     On the dark side, I now like a Bruno Mars song (that Grenade song is just too violent for me not to sing along with) but on the bright side, Bruno, Katy Perry and Ke$ha blasting from my room led to my parents asking me what concert I wanted to go to next. Hehe my mom and dad are so dumb sometimes. They also deemed me old enough to come with them to most concerts instead of staying home with a babysitter and also asked if I still wanted guitar lessons. They could have been a little more subtle and suggested that I get “INDIE” tattooed on my forehead.




No comments:

Post a Comment