Things that aren't as important as they should be.

Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Yes, i know. X = Oui

Wednesday, March 30th 2011

     I just now realized how similar DWTS is to the Hunger Games. I kinda fell asleep before it started on Monday and had to wait till last night and I am all caught up. I’m sad to see the good looking guy booted off, but more importantly, where the f$@#%$# were the Karate Kid’s 8’s and 9’s? He was clearly not being judged on the same level as the rest of them. I was rooting for Kirstie Alley at first but now I’m totally on Team Macchio, Connie wants Chelsea Kane and Vanessa is all for Petra. Even Connie’s boy couldn’t take all the DWTS talk at lunch today and ate as quickly as he could and bailed.

     Okay, I have to go to the bathroom again and I’m done thinking for the night. The only decision I wanna make tonight is whether I watch my new Tangled DVD or wait for the weekend when I’m healthy and able to host company.



     Oh yeah, I’m also failing Algebra and French. Zzzz.

No comments:

Post a Comment