Things that aren't as important as they should be.

Monday, March 14, 2011

i jut downloaded coyote ugly

Monday, March 14th 2011

     We finally had some lunchtime drama today as Connie banished Blake Dyson to go eat with Toby at the Sundberg reject table and threatened to make the ban permanent unless he changed his “disrespectful ways.” She was all mean and angry and I was kinda impressed. Vanessa even high-fived her. (Fist bumps and pumps have been socially outlawed in Heller Park since season 2 of Jersey Shore.

     BTW if you’ve noticed it’s been ages since I’ve mentioned school or boys or boys from school or boys that I’ve met outside of school, there is a reason for this. There is nothing going on at all. I could show up completely naked to school and no one would notice me. Part of the reason for this is because I spend most of my time being flanked by Vanessa, who would be a model if she were 4 inches taller, and Connie, who has Mount Sundberg shooting out of her chest demanding attention. But mostly, I guess I’m a bit shy and standoffish. I’ve told the last 3 guys who tried talking to me to “insert one of their own appendages into their own anus.”

     Strawberry waffle time and then I’m going to finish watching Transmorphers, which is pretty damn good.

No comments:

Post a Comment