Things that aren't as important as they should be.

Sunday, March 6, 2011

“Sacrifice to stop the Invaders from the Red Sun vs Defenders from the Blue Sun.” pt 1

Sunday, March 6th 2011

     Delaware. Ugh.

     Sorry I’ve been MIA but when I got home from school Friday I was hit with the news that we were going to Delaware this weekend and were leaving like in 10 minutes. In my rush I forgot to pack my laptop AND my phone charger so I was hmm, take a guess

A. Ecstatic
B. Inspired
C. Bored enough to hang out with 8 year olds and watch the Last Airbender and Legend of the Guardians: The Owls of Ga’Hoole.

     I ate at a Macaroni Grill for the first time. That was the highlight of my weekend in Delaware. Well that, and I got Pokemon Black yesterday. That reminds me, I will be scarce next few weeks because I will off on Pokemon vacation. Yes, I love Pokemon games. No, I don’t wanna discuss it. Vanessa is coming over to dye my hair, but I will leave you with my great accomplishment of the weekend. The first 2 drawings in my new series, “Sacrifice to stop the Invaders from the Red Sun vs Defenders from the Blue Sun.”




No comments:

Post a Comment