Things that aren't as important as they should be.

Saturday, April 2, 2011

Kidney's fail, it just happens.

Saturday, April 2nd 2011

     I’m still out of sorts because of school and everything. Evidently my parents do care about my grades (I know, shocking right?) and want me to start applying myself. My mom offered to tutor me in French and my dad in Algebra and I promised I would do anything to avoid being tutored by them. So I’ve been spending a lot of time this week “studying.” For French I downloaded an old program called “French In Action” which has been lauded through the years for not boring the crap out of people. Also, I would like to note this for future French scholars of the world, sleeping with headphones on playing Serge Gainsbourg, Francois Hardy, Stereolab, Fabienne Delsol, Melanie Pain and etc will not improve your French at all, just make you oversleep.

     Speaking of music, in addition to Caitlin Rose I am now also obsessing over Hannah Peel and the new Pains of Being Pure at Heart album. But the real reason I made time to post is that this morning I finally caught up on Degrassi.

     OMFG Holly J peed herself!!! Thank you Degrassi, as always, for the teen torture drama and for the information that if you ignore strep throat you can mess up yer kidneys and pee yourself. Who needs WebMd when you got Degrassi?





     While I’m being lax on the “Blog” (Dear God I still hate that word) and trying to make some sense of life I will be finishing posting “Sacrifice to stop the Invaders from the Red Sun vs Defenders from the Blue Sun.” I know you’re all on the edge of your seats.

No comments:

Post a Comment