Things that aren't as important as they should be.

Friday, April 8, 2011

Long hair and dead animals.

Friday, April 8th 2011

     Connie and Vanessa came by today to watch tangled and it was extremely weird because Connie brought her cousin, Freddy from Freehold, and Vanessa brought one of those platters with tomatoes, celery, carrots and dip. Because she’s a vegetarian now. I don’t wanna think about that because I know it means I’m going to start getting lectured every day at lunch from now on.

     At least her new found love of animals made ordering dinner real easy. I had to get extra cheese on our pizza to compensate for the lack of seasoned carcass.



     Tangled was even better the second time around. I love Mandy Moore. (Now please forget I said that. But seriously, love.)After the movie was went outside and sat on my porch talking and playing catch with my pumpkin plushies. I’ve been really out of it for the last few weeks and it was nice to be social and normal for a night. Also, I think Freddy from Freehold “like likes” me. Since he’s a boy who thinks I’m neat, he obviously is repulsive looking and dull as a rock. But still, it’s nice to be liked.

also, Jessica Lea Mayfield is still album of the year.

No comments:

Post a Comment