Things that aren't as important as they should be.

Wednesday, April 6, 2011

daughter of paleface oh yeah new fave record

Wednesday March 6th 2011

     First off, I have a new official favorite album of the year. “Tell Me” by Jessica Lea Mayfield is super freaking awesome. I don’t know what the hell is in the water in Ohio, but it seems like every other awesome thing comes from there. It’s an alt/roots/country/moody/indie rock record and I’m in love with every lyric and every note. This reminds me, it’s time to bless Connie, Vanessa, Cindy and maybe even Roland with a new music mix.

     Speaking of Roland… where have you gone little drummer boy?

     Since I’m here, I may as well so some email.

     My old pal Cyndi Flansburgh says… wow, okay, I hate Rebecca Black as much as the next gal, but I’m sorry Cyn, I can’t post that kind of language on my blog! I will just skip ahead to the second part of your email,
Selena Gomez or Demi Lovato?
Nick Jonas or Jesse Eisenberg?
Yard Sales or Garage Sales?
Hamburger Helper or Tuna Helper?

Xoxo Cyndi f.

     Cyndi, these are all easy. Even after rehab, I still am loyal to Demi, but I love Selena too. She actually didn’t make me wanna eat glass while she was singing on DWTS last night. Nick Jonas has no penis and Jesse is still great because I refuse to watch The Social Network. Yard sales tend to have more toys/DVDs and garage sales tend to have more books/CDs so that’s a wash.

     Finally, hot tuna is just disgusting. The only kind of tuna I eat is cold and comes from a can that doesn’t spare the life of a dolphin.

     I was going to make this an extra long post and review some movies… but I’ve watched 3 straight Bob Hope movies and even I’m too embarrassed to talk about it.



No comments:

Post a Comment