Things that aren't as important as they should be.

Tuesday, April 5, 2011

circumtances beyond our control oh yeah we voted

Tuesday, April 5th 2011

     Goodbye Wendy Williams!

     I know, I need more interests besides DWTS, but right now it’s all that seems to be going right in my life. After Chelsea Kane danced last night Connie called me up and made me swear my allegiance to Chelsea. I had to agree, she was awesome.

     The only other thing going on that doesn’t suck at all really is that my mom surprised me with 3 tickets to see Marina and the Diamonds in June! It’s gonna be a great time, but mom is going with me, so I have 3 months to decide whether I take Con or Vanessa with me. Maybe by then one of them will stop talking to me by then and that will be that.


     So yeah, I’m still not in the best of moods.

No comments:

Post a Comment