Things that aren't as important as they should be.

Friday, April 15, 2011

sweet pajamas and scary chili.

Saturday, April 15th 2011

     Scream 4 is the greatest movie of all freaking time. Well, the greatest horror movie… okay, it’s by far the best Scream movie ever and you can’t take that away from me.

     Why did no one tell me The Facts of Life was so awesome?

     Also, Birds of Prey #11 is probably my favorite of the entire new series (oh yeah I guess I’m reviewing comics now too.) from the Batjammies Oracle was wearing to the Black Canary chili through the Huntress/Catman date, this thing was a perfect 10 on the hammer pants scale all the way!

     I’m still feeling out of sorts. I’m nervous about my grades and starting to get bummed about my love life again. I feel some pretty awful poetry or prose coming on… you’ve been warned.

     In the meantime, stay tuned for the brilliant conclusion of you know what.




No comments:

Post a Comment