Things that aren't as important as they should be.

Wednesday, December 1, 2010

i can't have anything i want they say i'm just too young but it's not my fault.

Wednesday, December 1st 2010

     Surreal. Kafkaesque. Mystifying. Low calorie. This was my night.

     Vanessa got here a little bit before Connie and it was weird the second we were alone in my room. We were quiet for a minute and right when I went over to put on some music on my laptop she started saying “Okay, here’s the thing…” I turned to look at her and the doorbell rang. Connie was galloping into my room before we had a chance to even talk.

     We spent the rest of the night semi-studying for exams and taking turns playing our iPods. Connie is now officially banned from choosing music forever. I hope to God that Con never finds this site, but if she ever does… JUSTIN BIEBER? REALLY CONNIE? Sorry, just had to get that out.

     Vanessa kept complimenting everything I put on and in general was nicer than she’s ever been in her entire life. I didn’t know V Bar did “civil.” She even told my mom how much she loved the “healthy snacks.” It was celery and carrots with watery Ranch dressing. I pulled out Oreo’s and leftover Halloween candy the second she left the room and we dumped the veggies, but Vanessa’s sucking up did not go unnoticed.

     Overall it wasn’t a bad night. Vanessa even got along with Connie. They talked about clothes/fashion. I think? Evidently Vanessa reminds Connie of “less scary Alexa Chung.” We’re all supposed to hang out again this weekend at my house.

     Only 3 emails this week (should I get rid of Email Wednesday!?) ToKillamockingjay@goatmeal.com wants to know “I see you’re reading the Hunger Games series. So come on, who’s your choice, Peeta or Gale?”

     I only have like 70 pages left in Mockingjay. As much as it irks me that he’s named after something you dump a Falafel on, it’s Peeta, it’s always been Peeta, and it’s never been close.

     CraisinBran@fakemail.com is dying to find out. “Hey Penelope, who is your favorite television doctor?”

     Doctor Who. Duh.

     Finally, Choplifter2000@bol.com simply asks, “What is your favorite song of all time.”

     Easy. 24 hours by Alexz Johnson. Look it up.

No comments:

Post a Comment