Things that aren't as important as they should be.

Sunday, December 19, 2010

Rise from the ashes.

Sunday, December 19th 2010

     Free at last. Sort of at least. During dinner tonight my dad gave me a really serious look and asked me if I’d “learned my lesson and promise never to do something so foolish again.” I nodded emphatically and viola, my punishment was lifted on a probation status. I’m going to be quick here because my internet time will be both limited and monitored for the foreseeable future.

     Here is a quick list of the lessons I actually learned while I was grounded.


That’s all.

     I will be sure to catch you all up on my life during Christmas vacation. I did my year’s best etc lists and saw some of the worst movies of all time. If you’re like dying to know what I’ve been doing I can recap my glorious day today for you. I watched a Storage Wars marathon. Best show ever.

     I did make a few friends in prison and they were the highlight of my vacation. Here are a few pictures. Talk to you soon. Hopefully.





No comments:

Post a Comment