Things that aren't as important as they should be.

Wednesday, December 22, 2010

Accepting the little things.

Wednesday, December 22nd 2010

     Connie came over for lunch today. We argued about Narnia. Again. I am trying really, really hard to be nicer to her, but the girl tries my patience on a daily basis. Whenever she says something too stupid for comprehension I just keep telling myself “I know I’m not perfect, I know I’m not perfect.”

     Emails! I didn’t have time to sort through all 5 of the emails you sent, but I did my best.

     sonyintented@fakemail.com is dying to know, “Do you think bats are cute?”

     Sure, why not? I think most animals are cute as soon as they’re stuffed.

     My old friend wemightbegiants@gmail.com “How do you think Jesus will judge you for using your father’s credit card.”

     Roland, leave me the hell alone. It’s not like I killed anyone. Even my dad isn’t that pissed anymore. I’m pretty sure he wrapped the tee shirts and is giving them to me for Christmas. That’s what thieves like me like to call a Win-Win Sitch.

No comments:

Post a Comment