Things that aren't as important as they should be.

Wednesday, December 29, 2010

Evil takes back the night.

Wednesday, December 29th 2010

     I have a cold / flu / plague. I don’t want to do anything.

     Emails. Sure.

     Roland, my good friend at wemightbegiants@gmail.com. As always, I appreciate your concern. I will try to do a good deed tomorrow, but it won’t be for my mother. I also will not try to “introduce Connie to her Lord and Savior Jesus Christ.” I don’t think she’d be into it. It’s a Kosher thing I think.

     Cindy F, aka ladywolf126@gmail.com, welcome to the site. To answer your questions, Selma Hayak is much prettier than P Cruz, and James Roday over Paul Wesley all the way. As for Lord Vaslerin, I don’t think his head would actually explode, but I do hope someone does try one day.

     Sick. Blah. Bye.

No comments:

Post a Comment