Things that aren't as important as they should be.

Friday, December 3, 2010

Salad therapy.


Friday, December 3rd 2010

     Okay, so is there such thing as Post Mockingjay Traumatic Stress Syndrome? Suzanne Collins, did you have to kill everyone? (Sorry about spoilers but if you’ve gotten to the 3rd book in a series about a society that sends children into a sadistic arena to kill each other off and HAVEN’T figured out some people are going to die, then just give up now. Not just the book but everything.) Mockingjay DEVASTATED me. I really want to do a sadness-induced eating binge but I’m trying to do a healthy diet. Does Pizza Hut make a Salad Lover’s Pizza?

     Even though I had zero expectations going in and may need to start putting anti-depressants in my strawberry Quik going out, Hunger Games is the best book series I’ve ever read. I’m now emotionally invested in casting for the movie. Is it too early to start a “Chloe Moretz MUST play Katniss Everdeen” fan page?

     It’s Friday night and Connie is on a triangle date, Vanessa is in the city seeing a Broadway show with her family and I’m home. Alone. Of course. I was bored enough to go onto a few IRC channels I hadn’t been to in a few months. Oh my dear God, what was I thinking? I try to myself I’m not that pathetic, but I know I’m lying and am now beyond miserable. No offense to the fine people of the internets. I’m not judging you, I’m judging me. It’s what I do second best.


2 comments:

  1. i vote camilla bell for katniss. i know. sue me. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ha, sorry i didn't see this comment until now. Sure, i'd be okay with Camilla, but think it through.

    ReplyDelete