Things that aren't as important as they should be.

Thursday, December 2, 2010

Answering all your eyebrow questions today.

Thursday, December 2nd 2010

     Okay, so before I comment on tonight’s Vampire Diaries I’d like to briefly discuss the emotional roller coaster ride that the cynically acclaimed CW drama has taken me on this year.

     I was in a delicate state when the season started. I was still mourning the loss of my fave vampire (Anna) when I had the pleasure of meeting my new fave vampire (Caroline, and believe me, no one was more shocked at that than me. I don’t think I’ve ever done such a 180 on a character before.) At first I was very excited at the prospect of Katherine running around but that didn’t last. Thanks a lot, Nina Dobrev, your tremendous range not only ruined Katherine for me, but also made me remember that I still hate you back from when you were the whore on Degrassi. As bad as she is, at least she’s not a werewolf. I hate werewolves. Werewolves always suck.

     So I’m torn. I have spent the year alternating being enraged and being awed. No matter how bad it got or how lame the mythology is becoming it was never worse than True Blood has been for 2 years. Which brings me to tonight episode…

     ENOUGH of the witches and wolves and whatevers. I like the Bonnie / Jeremy thing but I’m still not sure what compels the Gilbert children to opt death over discomfort for loved ones every time. I’m rambling now, so let me conclude with this. Bella wishes she had 2 straight guys fighting over her and the only logical conclusion for the show is for Elaina to somehow get Damon’s soul into Stefan’s body.

     I leave you tonight with a link to the best eyebrow article I’ve ever read in my entire life.

No comments:

Post a Comment