Things that aren't as important as they should be.

Thursday, December 30, 2010

toodles peeps.


Thursday, December 30th 2010

     So Vanessa just left. Weird. Weird. Just Weird. She came over and we exchanged gifts, as planned. She claimed to “love” the gift card and gave me a big hug. She gave me a cute matching scarf/ gloves / hat set which I really do love. She invited me and Connie over to her house for a New Years sleepover. She also said that she “still wants to talk about everything that happened and she’s sorry that it went down like that but at least we’re still friends after everything.” I still have no idea what she is talking about.

     I watched 7 episodes of Melissa and Joey today. I just needed to write that down to truly believe it. I am officially bored enough to miss school. Not quite writing Kim Possible fanfic bored, but really close.

     Anyhoo, I will be out tomorrow night but don’t worry, I am still calculating votes and will grace you with my best of 2010 lists very very soon. Until next year, ciao.


No comments:

Post a Comment