Things that aren't as important as they should be.

Tuesday, December 21, 2010

The new Ghost Whisperer

Tuesday, November 21st 2010

     Good evening. I have been depressed. It’s not just the grounding, the fact that Vanessa stopped talking to me again or the fact that Brint NEVER called and I saw him with an ugly girl at Bath and Body Works yesterday. It isn’t the fact that I don’t have school for weeks (I’m not sure, my mom keeps track of that for me.) It’s not that I’m spending Christmas in Delaware, the ass suck capital of the world, where I will be eating dry turkey and talk to family members about the amazing phenomena known as aging. “Oh yes, very true, I have grown. Yes, soon I will in fact be grown up.”

     These are all general “My Life Sucks” things that I have come to accept in my accelerated awareness. What really depresses me is Chad Michael Murray’s career. What the hell happened? He was in a bunch of decent movies before and during One Tree Hill, and as a member of the OTH army I assure you, there are hundreds of thousands of people who would follow him to the ends of the earth. Yet there I was, watching Christmas Cupid on ABC Family today. It was awesome, of course, but I just can’t believe he isn’t doing anything bigger. Can’t he at least get a cable show or something? Anything? He’d make a great Ghost Whisperer. Well, he can like, be partner’s with Jennifer Love Hewitt (I can’t control who I like and who I’m loyal to.)

     In case you were wondering why Vanessa isn’t talking to me anymore the answer is: I don’t know.

     #1 on the list of things that I will ignore because I can’t control them: Vanessa Barlow.

     #2 Connie’s eyebrows.

     Goodnight. I will leave you with some silly links and pictures of dreamboats.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Blue_Knob_State_Park
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Exploding_head_syndrome


No comments:

Post a Comment