Things that aren't as important as they should be.

Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Wednesday, October 27th

     People are e-mailing me. Why are people e-mailing me? Anyway, I suppose I can manage to fit answering some stranger’s questions into my very busy schedule. Here we go.

     Caprica666@fakemail.com, (i've been warned not to give real email addresses.) First of all, thank you so much for taking the time to send me your thoughts. For the record, I wasn’t always this big of a loser. I actually did have friends in grade school. I lost track with them over the summer. I have never been that outgoing to begin with and it’s just a whole lot easier to hide and not interact with people in high school.

P.S. I looked you up on Facebook. You are a grown woman and should be ashamed of yourself.

     Now, to answer your question , Beegirlsdrone@meteorfreak.com and the other 4 people asking. No, I am not a lesbian. I’m boring. Not gay, bi, or into furry stuff.

No comments:

Post a Comment