Things that aren't as important as they should be.

Thursday, October 21, 2010

DWTS

Wednesday, October 20th 2010

     Connie invited Toby to eat with us today in the cafeteria. I endured 20 minutes of almost complete silence until Toby excused himself to use “the lavatory.” There was still like half an hour left in our lunch period, so I don’t know what’s up with that. Either me and Connie’s feminine wiles were too much for him or he never had to try to digest lunchroom fish fillet back in Clifton.

     I hate baseball. A few weeks of Hell’s Kitchen on hiatus because of the playoffs equals one very irate Penelope Blackheart. I need as much TV as possible so I don’t have to admit that I’m emotionally invested in Dancing With The Stars. (I didn’t like Florence Henderson anyway.)

No comments:

Post a Comment