Things that aren't as important as they should be.

Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Totally scary but beautiful new boy.

Tuesday, October 19th 2010

     My life can never be the same again. Not after seeing HIM. When Mrs. Carlsberg announced we had a new student I could never have been prepared for walked through the door. Penderson Reelings was like no other boy I’d seen before. His eyes shone as if the sun, moon and stars all joined forces to dance in the heavens. I almost died when he sat down right next to me. It didn’t register the first time he asked me my name. I stared blankly at him until he touched my hand and asked again…

     Okay, I know we’re all supposed to be looking for Edward or Jacob but I’m telling you now, if the world’s best looking guy walked into my homeroom, I’d just assume he was either a vampire, werewolf, warlock or at the very least a half demon with a vengeful ex-girlfriend.

     Also, like any sensible, self respecting, semi-literate girl over the age of 12, I love Jane Austen. That being said, if I ever did meet my Mr. Darcy, I’d probably assume he was gay and ignore him after the first time he insulted me.

     Here’s what really happened. We did get a new student in English today but his name wasn’t Penderson, it was Toby. He wasn’t a gorgeous bad boy with a heart of gold. He was a borderline midget wearing a sweater vest. He didn’t come from any where exotic like New York or L.A. or Chicago. He came from Clifton. Connie kinda liked him though.

No comments:

Post a Comment