Things that aren't as important as they should be.

Thursday, October 14, 2010

New Friend? also, do i really have to give a title to every damn post?

Wednesday, October 13th 2010

     It has come to my attention (thank you WildCass94 for your delightful e mail) that perhaps I may complain too much. I know that I am not homeless or abused or anything. I am not based on the novel Push by Sapphire.

     Actually, I AM overweight… and I do have issues with my parents. So I guess I am a little like Precious after all. I mean I know I’m not Blonsky big but I know I can stand to lose a few pounds.

     Anyway, I think I may have made a friend today. This girl in Algebra class was sitting behind me and asked “What’s wrong?” It was the most sensible question I’ve heard all year. Her name is Connie and she was wearing Silly Bandz. I’m a magnet to all that is hip.

     I asked her if she wanted to come to Subway with me for lunch, but her mother packed her one of those Chef Boy R Dee microwave lunches. I guess she didn’t realize that we don’t have personal microwaves at Heller High, so Connie had to go home for lunch.

     I actually gave her my cell number and she called me tonight. She’s not the worst person on earth, so we talked a bit. We would have talked longer, but I couldn’t pretend to like Glee. Besides, I told my parents that I have 3 tests tomorrow so I really need to pretend to study tonight.

No comments:

Post a Comment