Things that aren't as important as they should be.

Monday, October 11, 2010

about me?

Monday, October 11th 2010

     I suppose if I’m doing this I should go through the trouble of describing myself. In one word: unexceptional. I’m not great looking or particularly good at anything.

     I love to read but I’m too lazy to return library books and too cheap to buy new books. I end up reading lots of used books and the sort of cheap paperbacks you get at CVS. I’m a prisoner to other people’s horrible crap taste. Anyway, I read Twilight and wondered if Bella was as eternally bored as I am. Also, I wondered if anyone ever used the word “glowered” out loud in the history of the universe.

     My father has never taken me to work. I don’t have the slightest clue as to what he does for a living. I think he works for Passaic County but I can’t be sure. My mother has never asked me to help with anything. Ever. Not Cooking, not cleaning, Christmas tree decorating, packing, nothing. I think she drinks but again, don’t know for sure.

     So this is me and this is my journal. (I refuse to say blog.) My life has no meaning. I’m just collecting pointless tasks to get through a single day. Please feel free to email me at CupcakeDestroyer@gmail.com with any questions.

No comments:

Post a Comment