Things that aren't as important as they should be.

Sunday, October 10, 2010

I am officially this bored.

Sunday, October 10th, 2010.

     It all started with a dream.

     I was surrounded by darkness, but I could still hear his voice calling me. The wind smelled like TERROR. Every ounce of my body was begging me to run, I knew I wouldn’t move an inch. My feet were cold. My knees were scraped. I stopped feeling. All I could hear was His voice screaming Destiny. My choices… The kingdom depended on me.

     I’ve had the same dream for the last two months. What could it mean? Was I really destined for greatness? …what was my real name?

     I’m just kidding. I wish I had a dream that interesting. In reality, my dreams are just like my life: dull and meaningless. My name is Penelope Blackheart and I don’t even know why I’m writing this.

     In addition to fake dreams I go to a fake school with fake people, myself included. I’m a freshman at Heller Park High and have yet to make a single friend I like enough to hang out with after school. Nothing is happening at all and I hate everyone and I hate myself. All that being said, I’m usually in a better mood than this.

No comments:

Post a Comment